The workplace today is full of individuals living under tremendous stress, and it effects business.
As employers recognize the undeniable value and even responsibility of supporting their employees in maintaining a state of wellness, more and more are turning to Life Coaches to work one-on-one with staff to provide the tools and opportunities to uncover:
1. What it means to them, personally, to live healthy, well, and happy.
2. What their satisfaction level is in all areas of their lives, and how to increase that.
3. What obstacles are in the way to living the life they desire.
4. Options to removing existing obstacles, and also to be aware of and prepared for potential, future obstacles.
5. What their bold goals are, personally and within their career roles. How to effectively break these goals down into doable and measurable action steps to accomplish or exceed them.
6. Who do they have in their inner circle to support and encourage them as they seek growth and change. Are they positive and bring value vs. draining and unhealthy for them?
EAP COaching program:
There is growing research on employee benefits focused around work-life balance (WLB) and well-being programs. More and more businesses are including Results & Life Coaching employee services into their Employee Assistance Programs (EAP).
Why include a Results & Life Coaching package into your existing EAP:
In today’s economy, finding and keeping the right people is essential. Effective leaders retain their high performers and develop their people. Coaching provides quick, effective, and targeted growth opportunities to facilitate individual and organizational growth.
Research can now evidence and correlate a Return on Investment (ROI) for your business and your employees experiencing an increased gain in their overall well-being. This experienced well-being was found to come from both (1) the participation in the programs, as well as (2) the psychological benefits of working for organizations that invest in and offer employee-friendly programs.
Professionals have come to value and expect their office culture to promote employee well-being through various benefits. Statistics show that this has become as heavily weighted as salary when job searching and making employer choices.
- There is an overall increase in the relationship between you, the employer, and each employee. This happens as your employees recognize your investment in them, and you begin to see their commitment increase to their work and employment with your company. This is measurable in their increase in productivity, decrease in absenteeism, and employee retention.